-
July 19th, 2006, 07:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We went to APGC in April and stayed at the Wyndham Hotel just off of the Miracle Mile about 5 blocks or less from AGPC. The Wyndham has a special American Girl Place rate of $179 (or at least that is what it was in Apr) and with taxes it was $206 per night. The hotel was WONDERFUL--clean quiet and the room was generously sized with 2 full beds. I will definitely stay there again, as I'm sure this was just one of many AGPC trips in my future. I researched area hotels extensively for this trip and the Wyndham's AG deal was the cheapest I found by far. If you look on the AG website under AGP there is a list of the hotels that offer the deal with AGP. The only thing bad about the Wyndam was the breakfast we ate there was expensive. Then we found a cafe-style place across the street which had much, much more reasonable food, so we ate there the next day. Hope this helps. Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks